Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Amazing Artwork of Mr. Mike Taylor-Mozer

Ladies and Gentleman, as Deep Traffic comes to a close this Monday at 1opm, I want to take a moment to remember the amazing art work that we've had over the years. A long long time ago, I met a man by the name of Mike Taylor-Mozer. We played with legos, watched Ghostbusters and filmed weird frisbee commercials (Mike incorporates all of those things into his art). We moved to the city and started doing what we do now. Here is a small sampling of his work. Please enjoy one of the most talented people I know.

The First Poster

15 Free Pizza's At This Show

DEEP TRAFFIC

Halloween Show; Went As A "Sexy" Nurse

Snow Storm Show

I Ate An Entire Birthday Cake At This Show

Adam And I Became Best Friends Here

The Poster For Our Last Show

Monday. November 14th. 10pm. Magnet Theater. Mike Taylor-Mozer.

No comments:

Post a Comment